inventory; noun, [in-vuh n-tawr-ee, -tohr-ee]
a lot has happened this week but all of my words have gone into letters and emails and phone calls. i’m fresh out. although one thing i haven’t mentioned to anyone is that i had a delicious breakfast croissant today but i can’t remember the name of the street vendor it was from. hopefully they’ll be there next sunday.
so, in lieu of boring updates, here is a list of good things:
- sufjan stevens, eugene (live)
- italian podcasts
- learning how to play the ukulele (thank you kevin)
- poetry workshop exercises
- slow and steady progress with the poem/words cave
- sweater weather!
- the voyager golden record
- rumbling tummy laughs
- new york bagels
- spotting dogs on campus