these aren’t much of resolutions, but i ought to write something down, anyway. it’s been one hell of a year.
- breathe more
- don’t close yourself off. be brave enough to talk to others and expand your life.
- mental illness is not a thing to be afraid of. you can learn to live with monsters.
- finish that poetry collection
- play some damn good recitals!
- don’t be too serious all the time, laugh and joke more (but also know when to laugh and joke)
- love harder, maybe even more reckless
- take care of your body—you only get one real hunk of muscle bone and flesh in your lifetime
- above all, be kind